perjantai 13. heinäkuuta 2018

Northern Finland here we come!

Now its time to explore  northern Finland. Google maps is my navigator, and this time I chose the way via Jyväskylä. 

We had change to start our trip at 3 PM after full day, so no way I could drive many hours(even that this daMOO has all help from the #Berlingo). 

So I had good night sleep at #Jyväskylä, on public beach (#Köhniö)  If you ever travel with van here in Finland, and dont want to use official camping places, in some public beaches has toilets, and of course full bathtub.

About the beach; Toilets were quite ok, little full, but there was paper, changeing rooms for take clothes off and yes you can have your swimsuite on. No-one  was there without clothes. I was quite amazed how many people there was, and just drop in to water and then leave. Like common hobby in Jyväskylä. 

I got little swim too and then happy time with netflix in Berlingo and good night sleep❤️. Perfect I can say. 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti