sunnuntai 9. heinäkuuta 2017

Third day and the sun


From Salo through small roads to Kokemäki river. 

Only one herd, but thats ok. 




We saw so many other beautiful places. 


And Alvar Aaltos Paimio hospital. 
Aalto and Artek are my favourites. 


And I found perfect place for my art house, sauna etc. Old Dairy. 

Oh I wish I could win in lottery, I could do that... place for artists, for those who want to have public Sauna. 



And Berlingo got new decoration too.


First town was Kokemäki... strange place for a tourist... addresses was something that google map didnt recognize- first one was beach near town... no its is there maybe- but not with car... even that map showd there is a road... 

Then there was one beach outside town.. some road names were different than in map app. Finally we found it, ( hope Berlingo can understad and can do this roadsawing...) There was no toilet.. so it is impossible to sleep over. 

Then electrisity museum ( someone said on #swarm that there is good bakery) was on one hill... what... where.... google map didnt know were elecrisity museum is, nor tourist informaton pageses "Seuratalonrinne" so I missed that one too. 

And when I undertood I can not find that cafe 'cos I dont know Kokemäki I decided to say goodbye to Kokemäki... 


One thing was good though. Second hand market.. I bought  something really important- She can move her head.



We will sleep over at Harjavalta. 

On our way was several great sculptures 


Feeling of this town is totally different than it was in Kokemäki. I feel Harjavalta warmer and more open minded, you can see art here... 

http://www.harjavalta.fi/overview_of_town_of_harjavalta/

You should all come and visit Harjavalta. 

Good beach in the middle of the town, with toilets and parking place and so easy to find.- museums and sculptures... the ones that make people happy 😂

Good beach in the middle of the town, with toilets and parking place and so easy to find.




#citroenfanphoto #berlingo #northernmoo #moospirit #mooism   #moophilosophy #jaanapäivikki #päivikki #kokemäki #harjavalta #moo #makkarkoskenosuusmeijeri

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti